Widex Moment 110 m1 mRic R D rechargeable hearing aid with charger & RemoteLink
Our price includes $450 of extra value
The Widex Moment™ 110 R D is one of the best hearing aids released in April 2020. It combines the unique Widex sound, which is known for its brilliance and clarity. Widex is a particular favourite with musicians and audiophiles and once a Widex user, you’ll probably always be a Widex user.
To top it off, Widex Moment™ R D is the world’s smallest Lithium-Ion based rechargeable hearing aid, which means more discretion combined with ease of use.
Please NOTE: Our price includes the charger, valued at $300, which is commonly sold separately elsewhere.
The 220 Moment™ is an essential level hearing aid, designed for decent performance in many situations.
With the Moment™ range of hearing aids Widex Moment™ builds upon their heritage of Artificial intelligence first introduced with the Widex Evoke, to deliver ever improving performance in background noise. Widex Moment™ introduces ZeroDelay™ technology, which takes the sound quality that much further and essentially eliminates the annoying processing delay that makes hearing aids sound like they are echoing.
The Widex Moment™ has also been built to be even more durable than before, so the hearing aids spend more time on your ears where they belong.
Widex’s Moment App, allows you to hear what you want to hear and it even learns what you prefer.
The Widex Remote Care™ app, allows your audiologist to adjust all the features of your hearing aid from the comfort of your home, using the Included Remote Link neck loop (Valued at $150). We will refund you $100 if you return this to us, once you don’t need it anymore (if in good working condition).
Our Widex Moment™ hearing aids come with a full 60 day money back guarantee, to ensure they are right for you.
You can learn more about the Widex Moment™ here: https://global.widex.com/en/hearing-aids/moment-hearing-aids
The question of whether or not this hearing aid is for you, depends on your unique ability to hear speech in noise, determined once your hearing loss has been compensated for. There is a comprehensive article explaining this in much more detail here.
- Your choice of hearing aid colours to best suit your hair or skin colour.
- A charger to top up the power in your hearing aids over night.
- A carry case which includes a cleaning tool, spare domes and wax filter
- A set of speaker wires to suit your ear size and hearing loss.
- 3 Year Australian Manufacturer warranty.
- 60 day full money back guarantee.
Depending on the selected service package, a number of services may also be included.
Pay as you Go (PAYG)
- No services included in this
- We cannot send the hearing aids to you directly without a letter from your hearing care professional, agreeing that they will be fitting these to you
- We can also send the hearing aids directly to the audiologist of your choice once you've provided us with their details. We'll require a note from them indicating their willingness to fit this to you.
Online Fitting and Follow-up
- Assessment, either in clinic or via the hearing aids using a video call app (included). Note: Oticon requires a face to face in clinic consultation
- The fitting and setup of the hearing aid to your ears and hearing loss - in person or via video call
- Unlimited follow-up appointments within the first 60 days that can either be virtually via the video call app
1 Year of clinical services
Includes Everything in Online fitting and follow-ups plus:
- 1 year of unlimited consultations valued at $150 per 30 minute appointment.
- The option to exchange the aid and not pay for the additional time required.
- Loan aids, provided with an in clinic visit if yours need servicing in the first year
3 Year of Clinical services
Includes Everything in the one year package, but over a period of 3 years.
Why are the prices so low?
During the Covid-19 crisis, in-clinic visits are becoming much less attractive to many of our clients. So we developed online models of hearing aid supply to help those still in need of hearing help, to access these services safely while saving costs and ensuring the optimal outcomes we have been known for.
We have suffered a downturn of over 50% since March 2020 and this has led us to reconsider our business model as well as our fixed expenses. We are proud to be Australian, as the government support packages are fantastic and together with our other overhead reduction strategies, has resulted in our ability to offer some of our hearing aids at never before seen prices. We were able to, at the same time, reconsider the traditional business model, which does not make much sense in a time like we find ourselves in right now.
As a result we have redeveloped a hearing aid supply and pricing model that makes a lot more sense in a time of uncertainty and social isolation.
Our pricing model also empowers you to choose just what you need without paying for what you don’t.
How it works:
Step 1: Find your best hearing aid solution online
We have a simple and quick online speech in noise test, which delivers a result that can show you exactly which hearing aid is most likely to deliver good results in quiet and in noise, without necessarily needing to go for the top of the range. You can take the test here from the comfort of your home or office.
Step 2: Undergo a virtual consultation with one of our audiologists
You will then have the option to book a phone or video call consultation with one of our experienced audiologists. Here we will explore your needs and expectations and ensure the option you are looking at is indeed your best option. They will also discuss the appropropriate next steps for your individual situation.
Step 3: Purchase your option online
Visit https://shop.valuehearing.com.au/collections/hearing-enhancement to complete your purchase. Our audiologist will give you the exact model and shop link to purchase.
Step 4: Attend an in person or virtual fitting appointment
Based on your discussion with an audiologist in step 2, you will attend a brief in-clinic appointment or a virtual appointment to get your hearing aids set up appropriately.
Step 5: Attend follow-up appointment/s
We will book another appointment about two weeks later, or earlier at your request, to make adjustments to your hearing aid/s, in person or via a remote appointment app (supplied free of charge) on your smartphone. If deemed necessary, we can arrange further appointments to ensure you are getting the most out of your hearing solution.
- All the appointments mentioned above are included in our Online Fitting package. If you choose the no service option, then you will be charged $150 per 30 minute appointment for clinical time.
- Products are ordered from the Australian distributor once you have purchased them from our online shop. It normally takes a couple of days to reach us, depending on stock. We will notify you if there are any unexpected delays.
- You may return the hearing aids to us, at your expense, at any time within 60 days of receiving them, for a full refund as long as they are in as new condition and in their complete original packaging. We do not accept responsibility for any hearing aids lost in the post prior to reaching us.
- The pricing only includes domes for the in ear fitting. If you require earmoulds this will cost $100 per ear extra, due to the clinical time required to take impressions and the additional cost incurred. Titanium shells from Phonak cost $200 per ear extra.