Skip to content
Our Hearing aid pricing includes everything you need to successfully get started right away plus some services to help you get the most out of your hearing aids as quickly as possible.
Below is a list of the inclusions:
- Your choice of hearing aid colours to best suit your hair or skin colour.
- A Call or video conference with an Audiologist, to help you choose the right model, colour & sizing as well as to help ensure this is the best option for you.
- An in-person or telehealth consultation with an Australian hearing care professional to set up the hearing aid and ensure the best initial benefit, comfort and ease of use.
- A charger to top up the power in your hearing aids over night or if you have selected a hearing aid operating with disposable batteries, a number of batteries, sufficient to last you 3 months.
- A carry case which includes a cleaning tool, spare domes and wax filters
- A set of speaker wires to suit your ear size and hearing loss.
- Up to 4 Remote Assistance appointments to fine tune your hearing aid and help you with any issues you might be having getting used to it.
- A final face to face visit, to be used at any time in the future to ensure the hearing aids are set up optimally for long term benefit
- 3 Year Australian Manufacturer warranty.
- 60 day full money back guarantee.